Re: Lobby this, somebody

Arto Astala wrote:

> We have a public relations problem here:
>

> >   The way how Debian handles kernel includes is seriously broken.
> >   The only way to get OSS working is to make /usr/include/linux
> >   and /usr/include/asm to be symbolic links to /usr/src/linux.
>
> please Bruce or somebody convince 4front-tech that Debian is not
> 'seriously broken'

aglaia:ls -l /usr/include/linux
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           28 Jan 23 16:43
/usr/include/linux -> /usr/src/linux/include/linux/

aglaia:ls -l /usr/include/asm
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           26 Jan 23 16:43 /usr/include/asm
-> /usr/src/linux/include/asm/

Dang!
Slakware-3.3's broken too!

|\/|