Re: lintian -- detecting hundrets of bugs within seconds...

Jens Ritter wrote:
> > 	This is quite confused. When lintian is run by dinstall, and
> >  it fails, dinstall shall presumably move the package into REJECT/ and
> >  send you mail ($$$). It shall, then, disappear from /Incoming, and
> >  not be installed. and you shall have to reupload ($$$$$).
> Yes, but the $$$ is your problem then, isn't it?
> You could have run lintian at home.
Some tests, such as package overlaps, have to be run against the entire
distribution. Also, some people may not run the test at home (we can't
control the environment - we aren't Big Brother) so running it on
master is still important.

- Jay