Re: is the social_contract packaged?

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> Is there a package with the social contract?
> It should be included in the base package, marked essential/unremoveable.

No. If you intend to use your Debian workstation as a printserver
with a small to very small harddisk and you want to remove it...

I would like to see it included in dpkg-dev. I think that would be the
right place.

greetings,

Jens

---
Jens.Ritter@post.rwth-aachen.de
finger jens@unsolved.weh.rwth-aachen.de for pgp-key
(during normal european business time hours)