Re: is the social_contract packaged?

On Sat, Jan 24, 1998 at 05:18:06PM -0500, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> I included the social contract and the Free Software Guidelines in an
> appendix of my book. You can get it in html format from
> www.linuxpress.com.

Ops, I wasn't clear enough. I didn't found it on my *hard disk*, and this
what was bothered me.

I can still find it on http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html, an
address, I can murmle while sleeping ;) as I often encourage people to take
a look.

> P.S. I agree, it should be somewhere in the Debian Docs.

Yes, this was my point. thanks for your help, Dwarf!

Marcus