Re: Uploaded mc-4.1.24-1 (i386 binary & source) to master

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Paul Seelig wrote:

> Currently MC is distributed with the priority "extra", but since it is
> such a powerful tool for simplifying system administration tasks i'd
> like to see it distributed with priority "standard" instead.
>
> Do you approve of this idea?

$ dpkg -s mc

Package: mc
Section: utils
Installed-Size: 909
Maintainer: Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de>
Version: 4.1.22-2

[... etc.]

Actually, it is already in optional (Guy Maor must have overrided it,
which is a good thing.  :-)  You might want to change your debian/control
accordingly.  As to changing it from "optional" to "standard"... Hmm...  I
don't know!  :-)  I have yet to learn mc to use it.  I wonder what others
think about this?  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--