Re: gated licensing?

This discussion has happened several times.  The main point is that the
Gated people require a licence to be signed to distribute their code.
Debian isn't willing to submit to a non-free licence, so we don't have
gated included in the system.  It is easy enough to download and
compile/install gated for those people who actually need it.

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/