Re: Netscape "Unlimited Distribution" program: the nitty-gritty

Mark Baker wrote:

> It is (as far as I know) the final agreement regarding this.
> It is, however, absolutely nothing to do with the source licence that will
> be used for version five when that is released.

Yeah, it's v5.0 that I was referring to.  In the meantime, that
agreement really doesn't apply unless we're intending on distributing
the current binaries.  Sorry...guess I was confused as far as what the
intention of the original message was :-)

> Yes it is, they have no plans whatever to release the source for the current
> version.
> It's only the new version that source will be available for.

Correct.  I think we were talking about two different things.  Sorry!

Chris