Re: Short note on Netscape source license info

Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> In the meantime, perhaps we should contact the people at Openscape.org to
> see if they need some help.

This is probably Not A Bad Idea (TM).  Granted, nobody has any idea of
how the license will read (even Netscape is still ironing this out) or
how the modifications to the source code will be handled, but at least
tossing someone in the OpenScape "fray" may be a good idea.

IMO, if someone is interested, they should "check in" with the group.  I
don't personally know enough about GTK to deal with it, but I wouldn't
mind providing some packaging and Alpha-porting experience to the
project (it should already be 64-bit, but I may be able to at least make
it more Linux on Alpha friendly).

Chris