Re: bo-unstable 'menu' seems to affect at least xlock programs

On Tue, Jan 20, 1998 at 09:38:09PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

>   David>  The bo-unstable menu program seems to cause some nasties with
>   David> regards to at least the xlock programs, possibly with others as well
>   David> (I didnt check, I just reinstalled from the regular bo).
>
> Could you provide more details? With which version of xlockmore does it
> clash, on from bo or a more recent one? Is it simply a matter of who owns
> /usr/lib/menu/xlock ? That appears to have been fixed in the last menu
> package.

I do not know the menu system all that well, but what seems to change
between the stable menu and the bo-unstable menu is that the unstable
one has no 'default/xlockmore'.  I think this is a problem with the
menu package, not xlockmore.

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org