Re: New mysql packages

Scott Hanson wrote:

> I'm uploading the mysql (3.21.21.beta) packages mysql-base,
> mysql-server and mysql-doc to master. These new packages replace the
> old mysql package. Because they are new, I'm sure it will take a few
> days for them to be moved out of Incoming and into non-free.
>
> mysql-base includes the client binaries and libraries, and provides
> 'mysql' for those packages that depend on the client libraries.

Just a note to those that use MySQL in a production environment,
There is a bug in the select count(*) that I found. It sometimes
returns 1 instead of NULL or 0, as seen in the Developer Database.:)
This is the reason some folks can't add their PGP key. The 3.21.22
will have this patched.

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps