Re: Debian's machines and net access

> BTW, 300 MB disk for www.debian.org isn't enough, I think. With the
> bug reposts and list archives, you need a bit more:
>
> $ df
> Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
> /dev/sda7             914743  787103    80384     91%   /var/web/htdocs/debian
>
> (This is www.nl.debian.org)

That should have been 500MB, but even that isn't enough now. Maybe
I should check on the size of debian.org-local more often. ;)
Part of the problem is that the list archives and bug lists keep growing.
Also, Bugs.old is in there. I'll talk to Ian to see if it's ok to trash
that. It is over 100MB.

- Jay