Re: Debian & Win95 files... && FAT32

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, G John Lapeyre wrote:

[snip]
> 	Can someone make a rescue floppy with  a patched kernel ?

Here in Italy we made a modified version of Debian 1.3.1 that could be
installed with umsdos, can mount FAT32 and other little things (I say we
and mean Pluto Group... baut I really made nothing).

Essentialty it's an italianization of Debian: you could find "ours" boot
and rescue disk at
ftp://ftp.psy.unipd.it/pub/pluto/distrib

Note: installation messages are in Italian but if you have already
installed Debian, I think this isn't a big problem.
		Bye
			Giovanni

  *****    Giovanni Bortolozzo  <borto@dei.unipd.it>    ******
Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not wisdom, Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty, Beauty is not love, Love is not music, Music is the best.
 Frank Zappa (1940-1993) 'sigh!!' ITALIAN LINUX??? http://ildp.psy.unipd.it/