Re: xload not part of xproc any more.

> The version that comes with xcontrib is more recent:

That just means a more recent *base*; the one in xproc was supposed to
have changes on top of it that wouldn't affect the $XConsortium$
string at all.

> put a xload in the toplevel Imakefile to get it to compile, it ran fine.

Yes, if you look at the diffs (or changelog), it should be clear that
I explicitly took it *out* of that Imakefile because of xproc :-)

> If you still want diffs of the two, let me know, but I think we'd be better
> off without them.

I'll build xcontrib as-is then, but please send me the diffs anyway,
just in case I do start getting bug reports.
							_Mark_