Motif problems

Hello !!
I'm a french user of the last Debian Gnu Linux 1.3.1.
I'm student in programmation in an I.U.T.(french) and i've learned to
program in Motif.
I have Motif on my Linux and i've download Motifnls.deb to use
applications make in Motif. The compilation of my sources are well done
but when I try to execute the result there are a lot of errors outputs
like :
xprog : some .....(things that i don't remember) : _Xt......
I hope you will help me as soon as it's possible.
Thanks you very much for all answers.
Guillaume BIBAUT ( lily003@club-internet.fr )