Re: Motif problems

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Guillaume BIBAUT wrote:

> I'm a french user of the last Debian Gnu Linux 1.3.1.
> I'm student in programmation in an I.U.T.(french) and i've learned to
> program in Motif.
> I have Motif on my Linux and i've download Motifnls.deb to use
> applications make in Motif. The compilation of my sources are well done
> but when I try to execute the result there are a lot of errors outputs

Tu as aussi installe les paquets lesstif et lesstif-dev?

> like :
> xprog : some .....(things that i don't remember) : _Xt......
> I hope you will help me as soon as it's possible.

It would be very helpful if you could send the real error messages...
"things that I don't remember" is not very explicit... ;)

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -