imap4

Dale, you mentioned a couple of days ago that you had orphaned imap4 and
someone else was going to upgrade it to libc6 etc.  Has that person gotten
back to you?

The reason I ask is because I have urgent need of this package at work so
I've just compiled it.  I've fixed all the extant bugs I think, and I
should be able to make an upload soon if neccessary.

The only problem I'm having is in log_lnx.c it is looking for pw_encrypt.
Do you or anyone know where I can find this function?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>