intent to package libglide

Quake 2 uses the glide library to do rendering on 3dfx Voodoo hardware,
such as the Monster 3d and Righteous 3d cards, so I'm going to package
it.  The library is available at

    http://www.3dfx.com/software/download_glidel.html

The package will have to go in non-free.  The license on the library is
ugly, and the library doesn't even come with source.

The distribution comes with 2 shared libraries, a handful of header files
and a bunch of example code.  The license only allows you to distribute
the `object code "runtime" version of the enclosed software', so I don't
think I even have a choice about whether I can distribute anything but
the shared libraries.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org