Information

Hi developers,

I would like to ask the following questions?

1. Does Debian 1.3.1 support the 3Com 3c905 NIC in 100 Mbps mode?
2. Does Debian support the above NIC without any kernel patches (native)?
3. When will the new version (2.0) of Debian be released?
4. Will Debian v2.0 support the above questions #1 and #2?
5. Will I be able to do a in place update of Debian from 1.3.1 to 2.0 without a fresh install?  (currently I'm running Slackware, but I would like to move to Debian)

Thanks,

Edmund P. Morgan
Emorgan@cup.net