Re: AucTeX

On 7 Jan 1998, Davide G. M. Salvetti wrote:

> AucTeX is listed as orphaned in wnpp; I'm willing to take over its
> maintenance if nobody objects.

I think this might be because teTeX has now replaced AucTeX as the Debian
TeX/LaTeX distribution of choice.  Of course TeX/LaTeX is so darn
complicated I'm not really sure about this.  Btw, if you have ever managed
to make dvi files with ps images print right through magicfilter, I would
love to hear how you did it.