Re: Perl LWP method for dselect

Drake Diedrich <Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au> writes:
>    For the moment, I'm using the standard MIME-Base64 and libwww-perl perl
> modules (/usr/local/site_perl/...).  I'm expecting the Debian modules to
> be functional soon (libwww-perl is a bit behind, and mime-base64 is m68k
> only).

The latest libwww-perl should be out there, although there are
apparently some problems getting libmime-base64 out of incoming.

I'll try and expedite this.

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463