Seeking D.C. area developer to sign keys

Greetings,

I am looking for a Washington, D.C. (USA) area Debian developer to
sign keys with.  (Actually, I am in Annandale, northern Virginia).
The xearth file only has 49 entries, so there is a good chance that
there are nearby develops not listed.

Unless I hear from anyone closer, I will contact Brian Mays in
Charlottesville, VA (about 2.5 hrs away).  I have already exchanged
messages with Raul Miller in Laurel, MD, but he has an erratic
schedule and we may not be able to meet for a week or two (and he has
not cross signed with anyone yet either).

Kirk Hilliard