Re: bo-updates packages

On Fri, Dec 05, 1997 at 05:37:10PM +1100, Martin Mitchell wrote:
> Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.Uni-Mainz.de> writes:
>
> > Guess
> > why i proposed to name a directory with libc5 compiled hamm packages
> > "bo-unstable"?
>
> Surely bo-unstable == hamm, so please invest your time in hamm, not
> something that will be discarded in a few months.

This has already been decided.  Please invest your time in something
other than argueing over its usefulness once again.

Hamm has priority, obviously, but we have enough developers, and there
are enough of us interested in doing this that it shouldn't be a problem.

Speaking only for myself, my packages are all libc6, and I have
already done several non maintainer releases of packages I feel
comfortable with, to upgrade them to libc6.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org