Re: bo-updates packages

In article <[🔎] E0xdHzS-00031k-00@burrito.onshore.com>,
	apharris@onshore.com (Adam P. Harris) writes:

> The issue of keeping Debian bo crunchy and fresh w/o inhibiting the bold
> experimentalism of the hamm lineage is critical to Debian's success.

It hopefully won't be a problem once hamm is released. With a completely new
set of libraries it is not possible to run hamm packages on a bo system, but
hopefully debian 2.1 packages will run on a hamm system correctly; I can't
see much point in going to a lot of effort to fix a temporary problem.
.