Re: Need someone to take some of my packages.

Previously Mark Baker wrote:
> I had a look at it a week or so ago. I can't get it to support shadow
> passwords properly: the code that's supposed to support them for linux
> doesn't compile (under libc6, I haven't tried it on a libc5 system). Since
> the code is virtually unintelligible anyway, the best solution is probably
> to write it from scratch or copy it from a program that gets it right.

Take a look at the code I made for lockvc 3.0. It handles both shadow and
normal password (and mixed shadow/non-shadow) passwords well. And it's in
a seperate sourcefile so it's easy to use in another application.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl
WWW: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wakkerma/