Need someone to take some of my packages.

I am finding myself with almost no time to spend on packages, coupled with
a large project that I must deal with, leaves me without the resources to
make code freeze on several of my packages.

The one that is desperate for a new home is imap-4. I have never been able
to adequately test this package. There are several outstanding bugs that I
have been unable to come to terms with and for this reason alone the
package would be better off in more skilled hands. If you have any
interest in this package, please contact me for the details.

The other two packages that I should find better homes for are; libident,
and m4. Each of these packages have "minor" bugs reported against them and
are not a maintainance problem. The also fall into the catagory of
"relatively untestable" packages, and would fair better under someone
elses care.

Please contact me if you are interested in any of these packages.

Waiting is,

Dwarf