question

Hi. I wasn't shore were to send this mail so I sended it here.
I'm wondering if I can run Linux on my machine.
I have a PentiumII 266 with an AGP graphic-card (Asus 3Dexplorer).
I couldn't find any of them on your site. Neither any driver for Sound
Blaster 64.
Please send me an answer. I'm really tired of Windows95 and want to change
to Linux.
And one more question. I saw two screen shoots of some Linux. It was real
nice, but I wonder if I can change the way it look exactly the way I want
it to look? (The graphical part)

Please answer to:
	timo.pettersson@swipnet.se

Thanks!