Re: linux/unix to NT

OpenNT... from the top of my head I don't remember what their www pages
are.. but OpenNT allows you to 'telnet' into an NT system and run
programs as if on a console window. It is a commercial package.

FYI.. clarifying Mariusz statement... samba allows NT/95/MS clients to
access your linux box..... smbfs is the vice versa of that.

-Frank