RFC: new mailing lists with native languages

IMHO it's time to start mailing lists for Debian users in their native
languages.  For most people it's easier to read and write in their
native language than the english one. I know that everyone can create
a mailing list, but I think it's worth to discuss the thing first.

How should we name the appropriate list i.e. for the german user:

debian-user-german
debian-user-de (as used in the LANG shell variable)

What should we use?

Are there any objectives against this type of mailing list??

Which mailing lists should be created??

Bye
  Christian

--