Re: Advice on copyrights (Re: TkRat (fwd))

On May 4, Mark Baker wrote
> Is this OK for the main distribution, or will it, as I suspect, have to go
> into non-free?

This to me looks similar to the copyrights of parts of (La)TeX, which only
allow redistribution of modified versions if these are named differently.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking