Re: daylight savings time: POSIX vs real world

Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> writes:

[snip]

> Actually, you can tell 95 and NT to not bother with the daylight savings
> modifications stuff - there's a checkbox under the timezone config (at
> least for the UK timezone, there is).

I was having a look at the 95 time zones the other day with some time
zone editor I found.  There was another +0000 location which 95 didn't
have any daylight savings time.  Maybe you could try this one instead?

--
                Carey Evans  <*>  c.evans@clear.net.nz

"Encryption renamed to Encode to avoid US regulation problems"
                     - include/linux/wireless.h in Linux 2.0.30 kernel