Re: Huh?!: Re: Uploaded lg-issue17 1-1 (source all) to master

On Sat, 3 May 1997, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> On Sat, 3 May 1997 schwarz@monet.m.isar.de wrote:
>
> > Changes:
> >  lg-issue17 (1-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    * Initial Release.
>
> Frozen? Initial release? _):

Well, it's just a documentation package :-)

IMHO documentation only packages may go into frozen even if they are new,
because it's unlikely that they break other things and we need every piece
of documentation we have :-)

Ok, do you think it has to go into unstable? Perhaps Brian should tell us
if he accepts new documentation in frozen (9 days before the release) or
not. If not, I'll move the package into unstable only.

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com
                  schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

                PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA

 CS Software goes online! Visit our new home page at
 	                                     http://www.schwarz-online.com