Re: Maintainer of amaya ...

Hartmut Koptein <koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de> writes:

> > > Who is the Maintainer of amaya?

> > Steve Dunham <dunham@cps.msu.edu>

> > > I don't have it in my 'dpkg/available', because m68k.

> > indices/Maintainers on any Debian FTP mirror.

> Thanks!

> But Steve dosen't answer. Is he alive???

I'm alive...I just finished finals week, so I was a bit busy.  It's
now summer so I have more time to work on this now.

Sorry about the delay sending you the response.

The diff's should be available on ftp.debian.org, but I'll send you a
copy in another message. The only changes I made were a minor change
to the make files to get the static/dynamic dichotomy and the /debian
stuff.

I don't know if you can port it to m68k - you need Motif to compile
Amaya - last I checked it didn't work with lesstiff.  Is Motif
available for linux-m68k?

And, yes I have tested it with the shared libraries.

There is a new version of Thot out, and I think Amaya 1.0 will follow
RSN, so look for an update to the packages.

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu