Re: ircii_EPIC3.004-1

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Chris Fearnley wrote:

> Really, how many versions of ircii or bash or gcc should Debian have?
> Let's not confuse our users with too many choices (we have enough
> already).

Sorry, I disagree.  Thats what attracted me to debian in the first
place... the richness of packages it has for it.  And yes, there is always
room for someones favorite irc client. until the upstream merges it, it is
an excellent idea to have a separate package.  I mean, c'mon.  You were
prolly opposed to the inclusion of bitchx too.

> In sum, try to merge the offshoot with the main development. > > --

SirDibos

http://linuxos.org/