Re: wtmp locking problem (was: Re: SOLVED: Erk! Something is *really* wrong here!)

Bernd Eckenfels:
> Actually using only Set B Programs may brea, too if Set B members dont
> agree. Therefore you can mix Set B with Set A, too since all programs have
> to agree anyway. It needs to be added to the policy manual, tough.

No! There is a bug somewhere. Adding a section to the policy manual when we
haven't even tried to isolate the bug is giving up before we have even
began. This problem only started corrupting last in the past few days, so
something must have changed. That should be found and corrected.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i\$q='$q',\$p='$p';eval\$q.\$\^I\n"#  #   joey@kite.ml.org
$q='print"$p$^I\n',$p='#!/usr/bin/perl -i';eval$q.$^I  #          Joey Hess