Re: Bad Maintainer Addresses

Hi,

>>"Brian" == Brian C White <bcwhite@verisim.com> writes:

Brian> After 24 hours, the following maintainer email addresses have
Brian> bounced mail:
 [snip]
Brian> srivasta@debian.com
snip]
Brian> pkg-order Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.com>

	oops. Ill take care of it soon (is experimental also supposed
 to be frozen?

Brian> These people should upload new versions of these packages with
Brian> correct email addresses.

Brian> In addition, I was told that the following packages are no
Brian> longer maintained by the people listed against them:

Brian> vm Richard Kettlewell <richard@elmail.co.uk>
Brian> If anybody would like to take these packages, please do!

	I have put in the last few non-maintainer upgrades for
 vm, and since I use the package anyway, I;ll like to take it over.

	I'll slip in a version before the freeze, if I can, taking
 over as maintainer.

	manoj
--
 "You don't have to explain something you never said." Calvin Coolidge