Re: Minivend

bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

> Minivend is a GPL-ed online ordering application. It's worth looking at
> (and I'm sure one of you will want to package it). See:
>
>  http://www.minivend.com/minivend/

How much does it cost?
     PerlShop is AdverwareTM. The only requirement to use PerlShop is to display the "powered by PerlShop" logo (see
     below) on the main page of your catalog, with a link back to the PerlShop home page, and also keep the logo on all
     PerlShop generated pages. There is no other cost.

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
           "You cannot paint the 'Mona Lisa' by assigning one dab