away for a week/bochs

I am going away for a 9-day vacation early morning tommorrow.  I just released
a package of new upstream version of exmh, and svgatextmode 1.8-3 which has
some minor fixes.  If anything serious comes up, feel free to make a NMU.  The
chances of me having net access at that time are slim to none.

In the last couple of days I've been acquainted with bochs which is an x86
emulator that can run DOS and Windows(3.1 and 95) in an X window.  It is
rather slow, but still better than dosemu, I think, and it can run on
non-intel processors as well.  Unfortunately, its license is very restrictive.
It's basically non-crippled shareware with source provided.  The author is
considering adopting a free license however.  I've sent a request for a
permission to package bochs to the author, but haven't heard back yet.  Of
course, it would go in non-free.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know of this
cool program and announce my intentions to package it :).  You can find it on
http://world.std.com/~bochs.

To the unnamed wnpp person: i also plan to package battleball game for debian.
  I announced it on debian-devel, but never cc'ed to you.
--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com