Re: intent to package: doom!

Am 28.12.97 schrieb Ben Pfaff  ...

Moin Ben!

BP> Is it sufficient to add to the Description something along the lines
BP> of:
BP>
BP>     If you are a German citizen less than 18 years old, you are
BP>     prohibited by law from using this program.
BP>
BP> or the equivalent translated into German?  This seems to me to get the
BP> point across quite well.

That's not ok. You're not allowed to give these programs to childs. You
can get real trouble if you give these programs to children. For this
reason you can't offer these games on a German FTP site or sell it on CD.

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/