Re: Can I take wml and eperl?

Tommi Virtanen <tv-nospam-this-address-is-ok-just-reply@hq.yok.utu.fi> writes:

I don't understand how to modify this address! 8-(((((((((

> 	PS. Currently wml includes eperl, iselect,
> 	    weblint, m4, txt2html etc. I intend to split
> 	    these (atleast the bigger ones) to separate
> 	    packages, and make wml depend on them. See
> 	    /usr/doc/wml/COPYRIGHT.OTHER. No reason to
> 	    have eperl or m4 installed twice.. But that
> 	    cames *after* getting a working version out.

there is a least a separate weblint package:

$ dpkg -s weblint
Package: weblint
 A perl script which picks fluff off html pages, much in the same
 way traditional lint picks fluff off C programs.
 .
 Weblint checks HTML 3.2 by default with support for Netscape (v4) and
 Microsoft (v4) HTML extensions.  It allows the various syntax and
 stylistic checks to be enabled or disabled by the user or in a
 system-wide configuration file.

Bye
  Christian

--