new dunc package (and maintainer) ...

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> is the new dunc package
maintainer and has a new version of it ready for upload.  He
needs to complete the verification process and get his
account setup, which he's doing now.  Is there anything more
needed?  He'll send the announcement as per the guidlines in
the latest docs, of course, but is that all?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--

"Until we extend the circle of our compassion to all living
things, we will not ourselves find peace" -Albert Schweitzer

Richard G. Roberto