Re: Offering up the List Manager position

Hi everybody!

> 	After seven or eight months as Debian's mailing list manager, I'm
> ready for a change of pace.  I'd like to offer up the position to any
> interested individual(s).
>
> 	I'm offering the position because I haven't been spending as many
> late nights at my day job's office, and I've become involved with making a
> local computer store into an ISP.  Unfortunately, my free time is not
> spent in front of machines with decent bandwidth to be able to administer
> mailing lists, so I've been behind on a lot of the processing stuff.  I've
> also felt as though my performance at my day job is slipping a bit (just
> my inability to properly manage and focus my time), so I'd like to curb
> that before it gets too far out of hand.
>
> 	If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me and I've
> give a full rundown of what I see as being involved.

I am the "backup" list manager and I will keep that.  Whoever wants
to take over the job you're not alone.

Regards

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/  VFS: no free i-nodes, contact Linus  -- finlandia, Feb '94   /