Offering up the List Manager position

Folks,

	After seven or eight months as Debian's mailing list manager, I'm
ready for a change of pace.  I'd like to offer up the position to any
interested individual(s).

	I'm offering the position because I haven't been spending as many
late nights at my day job's office, and I've become involved with making a
local computer store into an ISP.  Unfortunately, my free time is not
spent in front of machines with decent bandwidth to be able to administer
mailing lists, so I've been behind on a lot of the processing stuff.  I've
also felt as though my performance at my day job is slipping a bit (just
my inability to properly manage and focus my time), so I'd like to curb
that before it gets too far out of hand.

	If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me and I've
give a full rundown of what I see as being involved.

Thanks,

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590