Debian Administration tool

Hi all,

I recently switched to Debian from RedHat 4.2 and the one thing that I
think that Debian could really use is an administration tool.

Thus, I've decided to try and write such a tool.  I've set up a webpage
(http://www.butterfly.ml.org/debadmin/) and a mailing list (instructions
at the webpage).  If you are interested in helping, feel free to subscribe
to the list and offer any advice.  The current plan calls for three
interfaces (text-based curses, X, and Web/CGI). I think that the project
would be benefitted by anyone who has experience programming X or X
toolkits, or Perl CGIs.

Any advice is welcome.

Brian Bassett