Strange mail problem

Hello!

 I'm having trouble with fetchmail and procmail. The trouble is that fetchmail
 ignores the 'mda "formail -s procmail"' line totally and delivers all mail to
 port 25. nice. I can't remember, how many times I have checked everything.

 This might have a connection with another problem that I was having couple
 a days ago: /proc and swap wouldn't get mounted at boot, everything and all
 fine everywhere and only thing that did help was moving the appropriate lines
 *on top* of fstab (they were the last) did work. I'm going to check this again
 tomorrow, when I'll have to boot the machine anyway.

 This is recent hamm machine and only thing that changed (besides my isp) was
 my monitor which broke down.

 Naturally this is just a 'wrong permission on some file somewhere you'll never
 know to look' type problem, but I would appreciate if somebody could poke
 me in the eye with that file.