Re: news gateways

Ian,

My main concern is whether we are getting completely clueless people who
are not interested in Linux at all on debian-devel because of the news
gateway. If that is not the case, I dont' have justification to remove it.
I don't see a reason to take it off the gateway because it would
"unsettle people". I think it's nice for the public to see that we have
a vigorous developer community, which they can do any time they check
the newsgroup - consider the marketing value of this - no other distribution
is nearly as open about their development.

	Thanks

	Bruce