Re: Signing PGP key
- To: "Robert D. Hilliard" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Signing PGP key
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:39:14 -0500
- Message-id: <19971201113914.58260@ohiox>
- In-reply-to: <m0xcXi6-000KKiC@bobspc>; from Robert D. Hilliard on Mon, Dec 01, 1997 at 10:24:34AM -0500
- References: <m0xcXi6-000KKiC@bobspc>
It is always best to install the xearth package
to find Debian developers close to you. Of hand, some
developers do live in Florida: I live in Palm Beach, there is one
in Miami, and a redneck in Hee Haw junction who spends the night
outside 7-11, buying lottery tickets while searching for black
helicopters (an inside Debian joke). There may be more
developers in Florida.
We could arrange for signing pgp keys, if you like.
firstname.lastname@example.org, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .