Re: Signing PGP key

        It is always best to install the xearth package
  to find Debian developers close to you. Of hand,  some
  developers do live in Florida: I live in Palm Beach, there is one
  in Miami, and a redneck in Hee Haw junction who spends the night
  outside 7-11, buying lottery tickets while searching for black
  helicopters (an inside Debian joke). There may be more
  developers in Florida.

    We could arrange for signing pgp keys, if you like.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.