New package proposal: xpilot-extra

In the debian distribution, I miss a collection of xpilot utilities, apart
from the game itself. Therefore I have the ambition to create a debian
package, collecting several such programs into a complementary
xpilot-extra package.

My main concern is, should I create one package for each utility (they are
pretty small) or should I go on and collect them into one package?

Regards, Pontus

--
Pontus Lidman, pontus@lysator.liu.se, http://www.ctrl-c.liu.se/~pontus
Computer Science & Engineering student, Implementor on tyme.envy.com 6969