Signing PGP key

     I am planning to become a developer in the near future.  To do
so, I will require my PGP key to be signed by at least one developer,
but I am unsure of the procedure to do this.

     Is it necessary to physically meet the signqing developer?  If
so, I would like to hear from developers who would be willing to sign
my key who are located reasonably near me.  I live in Palm City, FL,
which is just outside of Stuart, which, in turn, is about 30 miles
north of West Palm Beach

Bob