Re: not a first amendment question

From: Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>
> I am happy with this as long as you get rid of kjv-bible.

Well, I think I'm going to exercise some _judgement_ and keep quake,
fortune, the jargon file, and various bibles while moving purity out
of the distribution. I find some redeeming features in the other stuff,
not much in "purity".

OK, the files are in my home directory now. If anyone wants to exercise
their freedom to distribute these files from their own site (Jim?),
please download them from there.

	Thanks

	Bruce