Packaging emacs lisp packages?

I did couple of deb's from emacs lisp packages for my own use, using
w3 as prototype.

I guess it would be nice to get these into main debian release too,
but minor assistance is needed with packaging...

I'd like to know which is appropriate section for these utilities or
should they be spread between main sections or are there any plans for
separate elisp-packages (or whatever) section?

--
Sami Laine
		To reply via mail, remove 'no.spam.' from my address.